Location agnostic, Instant convenient access to Specialists / General Physicians and this service is to make healthcare access even more comfortable and ensure its availability when needed to our patients
Online Medical Consultations
Connecting virtually a doctor and the patient with a face-to-face meeting over the web and this helps to.
- Extend medical services/consultation online with primary focus towards under-developed and rural areas that lacks proper healthcare services/facilities.
- Address Non-emergency situations where the need is for home remedy from the doctors/specialists.
- Post operative care advices.
- Any medical information or clarification that might be required.
- Second opinion on ailments.
- Discussing personal questions with doctors, for example: Sexual health conditions and problems or psychological problems
Disclaimer - This service is not a substitute to consulting a doctor in the clinic or hospital. Medical advice asked and accepted on the Internet (without physically examining the patient) is at the patient's own risk. Generally it is always advisable to get a physical examination of the patient while seeking medical advice.
How It Works
- Search for General Physicians / Specialists who provide online consultation from our web / mobile apps.
- Alternatively, you can get the doctor details from chatbot by providing your preferences / symptoms.
- View doctor profile.
- Select a doctor.
- View the available timeslots of the selected doctor on any date from our web /mobile app
- Alternatively,get the earliest available timeslot for the selected doctor from the chatbot
- Schedule an appointment on the available slot through web / mobile / chatbot
- Get notified on the status updates of the appointment
- Check your webcam / mic before joining the consultation
- Ensure your availability at the time of appointment
- Consult live with doctor using your webcam/mic additionally options for text chat, sharing medical reports etc during the consultation
- Get opinions online from the doctor during the consultation