ContactDoctor is a hybrid healthcare services platform integrating the conventional physical and the digital medical services to provide the benefit of convenience and best-in-class services through our cutting edge digital healthcare platform.
- India boasts 750,000 doctors and 1.1 million nurses, practitioner density is about one-fourth what it is in the U.S. and less than half that of China
- Majority of the country’s estimated 63 million diabetics and 2.5 million cancer sufferers haven’t been diagnosed yet, let alone treated.
- Seventy percent of India’s 12 million blind people could be cured by a simple surgery—if it were available to them.
- Build on the success of India’s medical tourism boom—a $1 billion business that is growing by 30% a year.
- Majority of the people delay the visit to a doctor due to their negligence, work stress and timings that prevents in fixing an appointment with the doctor, travel, wait and the follow-ups involved in the process.
These are vital statistics that highlights the need of an quality and affordable healthcare services taken closer to the people. Necessity spawns innovation. Here we are, providing an integrated healthcare platform that is built using emerging technologies to bridge the gap between the doctors and the people.
What we intend to do
Major Barriers in the healthcare industry
- Geographic accessibility – Service(doctor) location and user(patient) location,
- Financial accessibility – Cost of services and People’s resources/ willingness to pay,
- Service availability – Availability of Healthcare providers and demand for services.
- Quality of care.
At ContactDoctor.in, we aim at providing health care services through any of our service channels to even the remotest places on the earth and ensure the healthcare care services are affordable and reachable easily with comfort using the technology.
Online Consultation – Services
Connecting virtually the Health-care service providers and the patient with a face-to-face meeting over the web.
- Extend medical services/consultation online with primary focus towards under-developed and rural areas that lacks proper healthcare services/facilities.
- Address Non-emergency situations where the need is for home remedy from the doctors/specialists.
- Post operative care advices.Any medical information or clarification that might be required.
- Second opinion on ailments.
- Discussing personal questions with doctors, for example: Sexual health conditions and problems or psychological problems
Online Appointment Bookings
Connecting physically the Health-care service providers to the people in his/her locality
- Efficient search by City//Specialization/Doctor to view the schedule and book an appointment online
- Appointment Booking/Rescheduling/Cancellation notifications by eMail/SMS to the service provider and the patient.
Home Care – Services
Taking physically the Heath-care services directly to the patient location
- Doctor’s Visit @ Home
- Post Surgical treatments (Dressings, Injections,,) @ Home
- Nursing Care @ Home
- Physiotherapy @ Home
- Medicines/Diagnostics Lab services @ your door step